11B5/04
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Love-Friendship

2 posters

Go down

Love-Friendship Empty Love-Friendship

Bài gửi  D-bulu-X Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies - Hi vọng tình yêu của chúng ta là mãi mãi và bât tử.
I Trust And Love You - Tôi tin tưởng và yêu bạn.
Love Is Beautiful; You Also - Tình yêu thì đẹp - bạn cũng vậy.
Friendships Remain And Never Can End - Tình bạn tồn tại mãi mãi & không bao gio` hê't.
Come Here.. I Need Affection - Hãy đến đây, tôi cần tình yêu thương của bạn

ca'i do' la` do mi`nh la'y tren mang xuo'ng nghe cu~ng hay, co`n day la` do mi`nh vi't
Let's look for a best friend and try to keep that friendship

lo`i khuyen cu?a mi`nh co' le~ nhi`u ban se~ coi la` nha~m nhi', nhung se~ co' 1 nga`y ca`c ban se~ tin mi`nh.
A DEPENDABLE FRIEND IS A PART OF LIFE
Love-Friendship Holdontofriendshipod3
If I Could…
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
The days you’re feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call it your very own.
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I’m finding
Are impossible for me.
I cannot build you a mountain
Or catch you a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I do best,
A friend that’s always there.

Love-Friendship Ifudontya3
A Friend Most TrueI need to know if you’re my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?
Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
We are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?
I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
No matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?
I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and soothe my fears?
I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?
I will not forget what’s important to you,
will you remember what’s important to me too?
With you my most favourite things I’ll share,
If only I know do you truly care?
If you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true

Love-Friendship Ourfriendshipko8
YOU'RE NEVER ALONEYou're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.
It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.
If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.
So never think you are a burden,
when the weight gets to be to much.
You might find if look hard enough,
a good friend could be the right touch.
You're never alone, I'm always here,
through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend,
I don't like to see you sad.

Love-Friendship Thatswhyineedafriendyj1
Khi Tôi CườiKhi tôi cười mà bạn đang khóc ..............
............... tôi sẽ an ủi bạn bằng chính nụ cười của tôi
Vì tôi ko muốn thấy bạn khóc.
Khi tôi cười mà bạn đang buồn..........
................tôi sẽ làm bạn vui lên bằng nụ cười của tôi
Vì tôi ko muốn nhìn bạn buồn.
Khi tôi cười mà bạn đang vui.........
............tôi muốn được chia sẻ niềm vui cùng bạn
Vì tôi luôn muốn thấy bạn vui.
Khi bạn bên tôi, tôi sẽ luôn cố gắng làm cho bạn vui
Vì chính những lúc đó tôi cũng đang hạnh phúc vì có bạn ở bên ...............
Nụ cười như là 1 sợi dây vô hình kết chặt chúng ta lại với nhau bạn nhỉ?!?
Nhưng
Khi tôi cười.............
................sao bạn biết được tôi có đang khóc thầm trong lòng hay ko?
Nhưng bạn ạ, dù có thế nào đi nữa thì bạn rất quan trọng với tôi.
Bạn là một phần ko thể thiếu trong tôi.
Tôi rất vui vì đã có bạn và cám ơn bạn đã sát vai cùng tôi
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img503/2731/thegiftrp2.jpg
..... Cảm Ơn Vì Bạn Là Bạn Của Tôi ...."Những giọt nước mắt của quá khứ hãy để cho nó trôi đi; những cô đơn buồn phiền hãy để tôi giúp bạn xóa sạch; những gì thuộc về bạn, hãy cho tôi được thấu hiểu; và những gì thuộc về tôi, xin cùng bạn sẻ chia... Tôi sẽ xóa, xóa tan những khoảng trống trong tâm hồn bạn bằng hy vọng và tình thương yêu..."

Tôi tự hỏi .. thế nào là một người bạn và thế nào là một tình bạn ... Phải chăng .. một người luôn có mặt cạnh ta bất cứ khi nào ta cần đến .. một người luôn cùng ta sẻ chia niềm vui nỗi buồn trong cuộc sống .. là một người bạn .. và mối chân tình đó .. là tình bạn ? Tình bạn .. dẫu chẳng hề rắc rối và khó định nghĩa như tình yêu .. nhưng để hiểu, cảm nhận và đạt được .. chẳng hề đơn giản ..

Cuộc sống vốn mang nhiều mối quan hệ tình cảm .. tình mẫu tử, tình quê hương, tình người, ... Và ... riêng nơi đây .. tôi xin dành trọn để tôn vinh Tình Bạn cùng Những Người Bạn ...

Đã bao giờ .. có một ai đó ... làm một điều gì đó cho bạn .. một điều thật dung dị, bình thường nhưng lại khiến bạn ấm lòng, yên tâm và cảm động .. chỉ đơn thuần vì bạn là bạn người ta .. hoặc chỉ đơn thuần vì người ta xem bạn là bạn ? Đã bao giờ ... bạn cảm kích trước tấm chân tình của một ai đó .. và bạn rất muốn cho người ta biết .. nhưng không sao thốt được thành lời ? Vậy thì đây .. mảnh đất này là của bạn .. hãy mượn những dòng chữ thay lời cảm tạ gửi đến người đó ... Tôi đang chờ để lắng nghe bạn .. lắng nghe .. tình bạn
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img174/3048/werefriendcr5.jpg
Friend And Acquaintance
There is a difference between being an acquaintance and being a friend. An acquaintance is someone whose name you know, who you see every now and then, who you probably have something in common with and who you feel comfortable around.
It’s a person that you can invite to your home and share things with. But they are people who you don’t share your life with, whose actions sometimes you don’t understand because you don’t know enough about them.
On the other hand, a friend is someone you love. Not that you are “in love” with them, but you care about them and you think about them when they are not there. The people you are reminded of when you see something they might like, and you know this because you know them so well. They are the people whose pictures you have and whose faces are in your head regardless.
Friends are the people you feel safe around because you know they care about you. They call just to see how you are doing, because a friend doesn’t need an excuse. They tell you the truth, the first time, and you do the same. You know that if you have a problem, they are there to listen.
Friends are the people who won’t laugh at you or hurt you, and if they do hurt you they try hard to make it up to you. They are the people you love, regardless of whether you realize it.
Friends are the people you cried with when you got rejected from colleges and during the last song at the prom and at graduation. They are the people that when you hug them, you don’t think about how long to hug and who’s going to be the first one to let go.
Maybe they are the people that hold the rings at your wedding, or maybe they are the people who give you away at your wedding, or maybe they are the people you marry. Maybe they are the people who cry at your wedding because they are happy or because they are proud.
They are the people who stop you from making mistakes and help you when you do. They are are the people whose hand you can hold, or you can hug or give them a kiss and not have it be awkward because they understand the things you do and they love you for them.
]They stick with you and stand by you. They hold your hand. They watch you live and you watch them live and you learn from them. Your life is not the same without them

D-bulu-X

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Love-Friendship Empty pinkbekute reply....

Bài gửi  pinkbekute luv bluekool Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:28 pm

we are bestfriends 4ever! ....^^
pinkbekute luv bluekool
pinkbekute luv bluekool

Tổng số bài gửi : 5

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang